Propel My Business is dedicated to helping you grow your business with an online marketing strategy, sales funnel and high converting website.
Propel My Business was created by Blair Wadman. Blair has over 12 years commercial experience in the web industry. He has done it all, from designing websites, programming, managing web products, leading teams of developers and analysts, customer research, email marketing, and SEO. He has worked with a range of clients and brands including NBC Universal, Haymarket Media Group, Whathifi, FourFourTwo, Autocar, Take a Break, That's Life, TV Choice and Flight Centre.
These days, Blair is focused on helping business owners succeed by growing their businesses online.
Some of Blair’s varied experience:
- Media spokesperson for leading comparison site, uSwitch. Blair helped uSwitch increase awareness and sales by acting as an industry expert and working with journalists.
- Operations Manager for leading telecommunications provider, Onetel (now part of Carphone Warehouse). Blair setup operational processes for new 3rd party channels to deliver new sales.
- Led the frontend development of a new platform for the Economist Debates
- Led development team in development large scale magazine websites for Haymarket Media
- Created a solid platform for development and maintaining magazine sites for H Bauer Publishing
- Author of three books teaching developers how to create custom functionality for the Drupal platform
- Creator of BeFused.com, a popular educational website for web designers and developers
- Delivered marketing campaigns for creative entrepreneurs to increase quality leads
Blair combines a rare blend of marketing and technical expertise to diagnose the underlying business problems behind projects and works with business owners to devise a path forward.